Mac Craigmyle's Model List for donation to HMFC
The follwing is a list of the various models donated by Mac Craigmyle to HMFC committee for auction for Club funds, or passage on to junior / trainee members as deemed suitable. Please note some of the models may need minor repair and fittings. All RC gear was in good operation when last used by mac, but buyers / users are advised to fully check out any included Rx's, ESC's, motors and servos for adequate and safe operation
1. Flying wing foamy soarer, about 50” span (Blue); ailerons incl but need fitting, incl 2No. Servos
2. Electric aerobatic soarer, about 70” span, plastic fus/built-up filmed wings servos, speed controller, all fittings; needs motor.
3. Slope /thermal soarer; 96” span approx.; Sailplanes International kit;wing spoilers and all radio; fin/rudder requires refitting;
4. Foamy small PT-19 lowing scale American pilot trainer; blue yellow; spare fuselage and wing set; virtually two full models
5. Hi-Jet EDF sports jet electric kit by Morley Helicopters; 48” span in box.
6. Zagi Type Aerobatic electric flying wing (Foam) with all gear and motor.
7. Robbe Kits all balsa soarer kit in box complete; 2280mm span, unopened original kit.
8. Pico 2 mini helicopter with Tx, etc; new in box
9. F-16 EDF Foam kit new in box; Airpower Models 30” span
10. GWS foam kit new in box; Grumman A-10 Thunderbolt; Twin EDF scale 38” Span
11. Brian Taylor plans Cessna 170, 56” span with IC motor; wing damaged needs c/s and one tip repair
12. Flair unknown electric soarer, yellow incl rc gear and motor
13. Giant Mirus aerobatic kit built; swept wing and tail for 30-46 IC motors ; great flying design; very fast; need to be quick wth the reactions !
14. Eurobat low wing sports deaign for 30 /50cc petrol; 84” span; all HD servos, fittings, etc, requires UC plate and tailplane repair- TG may fix., excellent for first large petrol sportster
15. Zlin 526 scale Aerobat;, Falcon Models ARTF kit; 96” Span, all servos fittings, etc ; lovely flyer
16. HMFC 35Mhz Frequency monitor and case.