The website is currently in work to improve access and content.
Although this is taking place, the site can still be accessed.
Points raised / agreed at meeting held 09/10/2019
1. The photograph page will be updated to allow members to drop in photos to various titled albums . (These will include Gliders/War Birds/Large Scale/Control Line/Helis/Drones etc)
A password will be needed.
If you need a photo on the site now, please let me know by e-mail with attachments and I will put them on the site for you.
Alternatively, leave a copy (disc or stick) at the club in the notice board sleeve ,and I will pick up.............just until I get it up and running....
2. The notice board will be updated to include Christmas night out details and current issues as raised in the meeting minutes from last night.
These issues will be filtered so that no sensitive data is released to the public domain. Sensitive data, ie gate codes / monetary issues etc will be accessed only through the password protected page (See point 8).
I am aware, and will police this board as being a general info only board.
3. There will be a members notice board as well as the main board for members to raise issues or post messages , again this will be via a password .
4. The password will be sent via e-mail to you in due course.
5. A video link has been set up to access videos of special interest to the club.
6. It has been suggested and carried , that a reporting system online be set up for members who wish to register their attendance to the field if they are there alone. This will not be mandatory, but is aimed at the safety of solo member attendance to the field, in the event that assistance is required.
7. A page for plane and equipment sales will be constructed. Further details to follow.
8. The minutes of the monthly meetings will be recorded online, again via password.
9. I am open to suggestions or comments from members as to the content , and to where I am trying to take the website to improve it. Anything raised will be discussed at the monthly meeting for approval...
10. Thats about it for the first pass in communication about the website progress. I will update members regularly until the website updates are completed.
Finally, thanks for your attention to my scribe, and look forward to a launch of the upgrade in the near future.
Good morning Dougie,
It was good to see the very large turnout for Peter's funeral last week - a good guy gone.
As mentioned at the meal afterwards, here's a link to the U-tube video Alastair Nicol took of the big Mars at Lochearnhead
in October; it's had four flights now and I'm very pleased with it - only took about 11 years from start to finish - Ridiculous !
By the way, if you go on to the RC Scale Builder magazine website, you'll currently find a build log for the Bucker
Student. It's the Jerry Bates design rather than the one you're doing, but hopefully might be of interest.
Look forward to seeing you again soon.
Subject: Video of you Mars
Here is a link to the video of your Mars that I took yesterday.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.